Apartments in Barcelona
Terms and conditions > House rules
Please read the house rules carefully.
- As a client you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to.
- The apartment may not be used as a party space, but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc.
- Please look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona.
- 1.- Please don’t throw cigarette butts down into the street, patios or the neighbours´ balconies.
- 2.- Please respect our neighbours. Parties are not allowed and the same applies to loud music.
Quiet hours: Monday - Friday 10 PM to 9 AM
Saturday - Sunday 12 PM to 10 AM
- 3. - Please turn off the air-conditioning and lights when you go out of the apartment. We would like to conserve energy and try to keep prices low.
- 4. - Please do not leave the garbage in the apartment when you check out. You can leave it on the street every night, and specially your last night, between 8 PM and 10 PM, for the sanitation department to collect.
- 5. - Check out on your departure date is no later than 10 AM. If you need to leave earlier, please arrange departure time on check in.
- 6. - If the client is not ready to leave at the check-out time and the owner or his representative must wait more than ten minutes, there will be an extra charge of 50 euros for every ten minutes or fraction of overtime.
- 7. - The apartments are conceded in normal conditions of cleanliness. The apartments must be left neat and in normal conditions of order and tidiness, or the cleaning fee will be doubled.
- 8. - The price charged for cleaning expenses covers general cleaning of the apartment, but does not cover the cleaning of kitchen ware (dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.). The aforementioned articles should be left as clean as they were found upon entering the apartment. In the event that the owner should have to clean any of these objects the cleaning expenses would be doubled.
- 9. - No pets are allowed in the apartments.