Terms and conditions > Rates and Fees
As rentals-barcelona.com represents different owners the pricing system on each apartment is different. Please consult each apartment’s page for the information on respect to seasons, rates, fees, deposits, surcharges, pre-payments, special events, fairs etc.
- Rates generally vary according to number of people occupying the apartment.
- Rates may vary according to seasons – low, normal or high. Dates and season’s system varies according to the apartment. Please check in each apartment the season’s rates.
- During special events, fairs, congresses and holidays and depending on the apartment there may be:
- a surcharge,
- a different minimum stay
- 100% obligatory pre-payment
Govern de Catalunya, tourism tax
- From November 1st 2012 the Goverment of Catalunya has established an obligatory tourism tax of 0.72 € per person per night, not included in the total to be paid for the rental, and must be paid in cash at the time of entry into the apartment. This tax is paid for a minimum of one night and a maximum of seven nights. Children under the age of 17 are exempt
Cleaning service fee:
- There is an obligatory one time fee for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay. This fee varies depending on the apartment. Specific prices can be found in the rates description for each apartment. For more details about the cleaning service fee see House Rules. Additional cleaning services can be organized on arrival.
- To cover management costs for the reservations there is a one time, non refundable, fee of 10 euros.
Breakage or damaged deposit:
- Each apartment has an obligatory breakage or damage deposit that must be paid CASH in euros on arrival. The amount will be returned, if no damage has been done, in CASH upon checkout. This deposit varies depending on the apartment; please check the amount in the rates description for each apartment.
Late arrival and Early Departure Surcharges:
- Please take note that late arrivals and early departures have different surcharges depending on the apartment and the hours. To avoid any misunderstanding please check the different fees on each apartment.
Late check-out surcharge:
- If for whatever reason the client is not ready to leave at the agreed check-out time and the owner or his representative must wait more than ten minutes, there will be an extra charge of 50 euros for every ten minutes or fraction of overtime.
Non refundable Pre-payment:
- To complete and confirm a pre-reservation there is an obligatory non refundable pre-payment required.
- We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.