- Very special, 5 spacious bedrooms, bohemian Barcelona apartment in a classic old building, with lots of natural light from the street. Its ancient style with traditional floor tiling has been preserved and restored and decorated with inspiration.
- Centrally located walking distance to emblematic Modernist buildings like La Pedrera, Casa Mila, Casa Batllo and others, and well connected by Metro to other interesting neighborhoods. Very close to the beautiful tree lined avenues of Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya and Av. Diagonal.
- 105 m2 (1130 sq. ft.)
- Sleeps 1 to 10 people.
- Three bedrooms with double bed, one bedroom with two single beds and one bedroom with one single bed.
- Double sofa bed in the living area
- One small bathroom with shower fixture and a second shower room in the gallery.
- Equipped kitchen. Possible washer/dryer in the building.
- Heaters, colour TV, Music stereo.
- Internet connection.*
- Long term rental Barcelona apartment.
- Minimum stay of 1 year.
- Via Augusta - Diagonal - Gracia, Sant Gervasi Neighbourhoods.
Description of the layout
- A bright spacious living room with one double sofa bed and a writing nook.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with double beds.
- One spacious bedroom with two single beds.
- One small bedroom with one single bed
- Small bathroom with shower fixture. A second shower room in the gallery.
- Equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, butane gas hob stove and oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee pots, Cookware, Cutlery and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Colour TV, Music stereo, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Heaters. Electric Water Heater.
- Possible washer/dryer in the building.
- Internet connection.*
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided.
- Dogs are allowed.
- Smoking is allowed.
- click here to see a YouTube video of Granada-Via Augusta BCN Apartment
Is a classic old five-story construction with no elevator, located in Sant Gervasi Neighoborhood close to Gracia and Eixample districts.
The apartment is located in the limits of Sant Gervasi Neighborhood and the old village of Gracia and the new development (circa 1820’s) of Barcelona, called “L’Eixample” (the expansion). It is the perfect place to enjoy the best of both worlds. On one hand close to all the modernist buildings, five minutes walking distance from Gaudi’s well known works on the Paseo de Gracia, specially “La Pedrera”, the first stop on any Gaudi tour in Barcelona; and all of the most elegant, upscale shopping in the city. On the other hand all the benefits and advantages of living in a small charming Old World town; complete with small town squares, local old style markets and little cafes and restaurants.
Being in the heart of Barcelona you are walking distance to nearly everything of interest in town and also very well connected with lots of buses, metro and subway lines.
Granada-Via Augusta BCN Apartment photo gallery >>>
photos from the building, La Granada de Penedes street corner with Via Augusta, tree lined Via Augusta, Restaurant Hoffman next to the apartment, busy Balmes street, Restaurant Jose Luis terrace in Tuset and Diagonal Avenue, Institut Francaise, bicicle lanes in Avinguda Diagonal, elegant modernist buildings in Diagonal Avenue, the Cinc D'oros, monument located in the middle of the crossof Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia.
- To make a reservation for the apartment it is required that at least one of the members of the group occupying the apartment is a responsible adult over 21 years of age.
- On the arrival date in order to do the check-in and gain access to the apartment the aforementioned responsible adult over 21 years of age must be present and show their passport/proof of age to the receptionist. If at check-in none of the guests present have the required age check-in will not be possible, no one from the group can access the apartment and no refund of any kind will be made.
Booking fee: 10.00 Euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50.00 Euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200.00 Euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 80.00 euros surcharge.
General Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is from 13:00 to 15:00Hs. If the apartment is available for check in (No previous check out on the same day) check in can be organized at a different hour prior to arrival.
Check out time: Check out time is no later than 12:00hs.
*Internet Connection: The owner of the apartment offers Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
THIS APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS OR RESPONSIBLE FAMILIES.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY PLACE!!!
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).