- Spacious duplex apartment with sunny rooftop terrace and sauna/hot tub spa cabin, for short term rental in the city centre, within walking distance to many tourist attractions and modernist buildings in the Eixample district
- Spacious living/dining area.
- 50 m2 (538 sq. ft.) with 40 m2 (430 sq. ft.) of terrace in the upper floor.
- Sleeps 1 or 2 people.
- One bedroom with double bed. Double sofa bed in the living area.
- One bathroom with shower stall. Second bathroom with shower stall in the Sauna cabin.
- Compact kitchen with roller shutter door.
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Colour satelite TV, Music player, DVD, Internet connection.
- Washing machine. Dishwasher.
- Long term Barcelona accommodation.
- Via Augusta - Diagonal - Vila de Gracia, Sant Gervasi Neighbourhoods.
Description of the layout
- A spacious living area with a double sofa bed.
- A comfortable dining area with table and compact kitchen with roller shutter door, refrigerator and freezer, electric counter top stove, microwave oven, diswasher, toaster, juice squeezer, coffee and tea pots, electric kettle and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- One bedroom with closet space anda double bed.
- Bathroom with shower stall.
- Spacious terrace with outdoor wooden table and chairs and one outdoor chaise lounge and Sauna cabin in the upper floor.
- Second bathroom with shower stall and hot tub spa in the Sauna cabin.
- Sauna and hot tub spa for two people.
- Colour satellite TV, radio CD, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Internet Connection.*
- Washing Machine.
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Cot for babies upon request.
- click here to see a YouTube video of Via Augusta Terrace Spa Apartment
Small two story high building from the 40's with renewed apartments and rooftop terraces.
The apartment is located in the limits of Sant Gervasi and the Vila of Gracia Neighborhoods and the new development (circa 1820’s) of Barcelona, called “L’Eixample” (the expansion). The perfect place to enjoy the best of both worlds. On one hand close to all the modernist buildings, five minutes walking distance from Gaudi’s well known works on the Paseo de Gracia, specially “La Pedrera”, the first stop on any Gaudi tour in Barcelona; and all of the most elegant, upscale shopping in the city. On the other hand all the benefits and advantages of living in a small charming Old World town; complete with small town squares, local old style markets and little cafes and restaurants.
Being in the heart of Barcelona you are walking distance to nearly everything of interest in town and also very well connected with lots of buses, metro and subway lines.
Via Augusta Terrace Spa Apartment photo gallery >>>
photos from the building, tree lined Via Augusta, elegant fitness centre across the street in Via Augusta, Institut Francaise, Restaurant Jose Luis terrace in Tuset and Diagonal Avenue,Diagonal Avenue views of elegant old buidings and stroll, terraces in Vila de Gracia square, the Cinc D'oros, monument located in the middle of the corner of Diagonal and Passeig de Gracia.
Booking fee: 10 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 80.00 euros surcharge.
*Internet Connection: The owner of the apartment offers Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Internet information for guests travelling from USA and Israel: Wireless cards from USA and Israel may have incompatibilities in Spain.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).