- Bright nice apartment in the Eixample District, comfortably renovated with modern furniture.
- Walking distance to the Sagrada Familia and to other important Modernist buildings in the Neigbourhood like Casa de le Punxes and Casa Macaya from architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch.
- 77 square meters (829 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people
- One bedroom with double bed and one bedroom with two beds. One area with futon style double bed.
- One bathroom with small bathtub with shower fixtures.
- Large fully equipped kitchen.
- Central heating, colour Tv, stereo CD, DVD. Wi-fi Internet.*
- Prices per night from 97.00 € (for 2 people).
- Aragón - Diagonal - Nápoles - Eixample Dret Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout:
- A bright comfortable living room with a big sofa and a chaise longue that opens to a sunny balcony,
- A dining area with table and chairs for four,
- One bedroom with a big double bed and lots of clothes closets,
- The second bedroom has a bed with a trundle bed and closet space,
- Third sleeping area: off the corridor with a futon style double bed in a sleeping nook separated by a screen.
- Large fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, electric counter top stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher, coffee and tea pots, and all necessary equipment for cooking,
- Breakfast table in the kitchen,
- Bathroom with small bathtub with shower fixtures,
- Central heating, and air conditioning in the living-dining area,
- Colour TV, stereo CD, DVD, iron and ironing board, hair dryer,
- Washing machine,
- Wi-fi Internet Connection,*
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided,
- Beach towels are not provided,
- Double glazing and special laminated silence glass in windows,
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linens are not provided.
- Only one child under two years is free of charge.
- Apartment is self-catering self-service. Soaps, toilet paper and other personal hygiene items are not provided.
- Smoking is only permited outside on the balconies.
Classic six floor building from the 1920th, completely refurbished and with a new elevator, located in the wide Aragon street.
In the Eixample neighbourhood (the Expansion), whose development occurred in the middle of the 19th century due to the necessity to extend the city. Barcelona had been obliged to conserve its medieval structure because of the prohibition to build outside the city walls, but with the beginning of industrialization and the great density of population the medieval walls collapsed, and the city could expand.
Walking distance to many of the buildings of the Modernist and Noucentista (Post Art Nouveau) styles like the still unfinished and very well known Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Church, or other residential or public buildings from other well known architects from the time. Wide avenues with bike lanes and gardens, shopping areas, bars, restaurants will complete the view of this part of the city
And very well connected with buses and metro lines nearby to the other interesting sites of Barcelona, like the Gothic Quarter with the roman monuments, the Liceo Opera House, the Picasso Museum and the famous Ramblas, the beaches, the Montjuïch Mountain with the Miró Foundation, or the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and Exhibitions at Caixa Forum building from another catalan architect Puig y Cadafalch.
Aragon Nápoles Apartment photo gallery >>>
photos from the Building, Passeig de Sant Juan, Mossen Verdager Monument at Diagonal Avenue, Casa de les Punxes, Sagrada Familia at a distance, from the Neighbourhood and Diagonal Avenue
|LOW season||NORMAL season||HIGH season|
|1 to 2 people||97.00 euros||120.00 euros||142.00 euros|
|3 & 4 people||116.00 euros||127.00 euros||148.00 euros|
|5 & 6 people||122.00 euros||145.00 euros||167.00 euros|
Low Season: November 1st to February 21st.
Normal Season: February 22nd to May 31st and September 1st to October 31st.
High Season: June 1st to August 31st.
In general there is a 3 nights minimum stay requirement.
Special discounts for weekly rentals (7 nights or more). Ask for quotation.
During special events, fairs, congresses and holidays the apartments may have:
- a surcharge,
- a different minimum stay,
- an obligatory prepayment of 100% - (see Terms and Conditions).
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be left in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 21:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 20.00 euros; Arrivals after 23:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 40.00 euros; Departures before 08:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 20.00 euros (these surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
Tourism Tax: From November 1st 2012 there is a new obligatory Catalonian government tourism tax of 0.72 € per person per night, not included in the total to be paid for the rental, that is applicable and must be paid in cash on arrival or if you prefer it can be taken from the refundable damages deposit on departure. This tax is paid for a minimum of one night and a maximum of seven nights. Children under the age of 17 are exempt.
Please note: Reduction of number of guests or of number of nights: These changes must be advised prior to arrival.
Once pre-payment has been made, which confirms a reservation, the reduction of the number of guests or of number of nights, will be subject to a 25.00 euros administration fee for the recalculation of pricing.
But if the number of nights or of guests is reduced between 7 days prior to the arrival and the arrival - recalculation of the price is not possible.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WI-FI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Internet information for guests travelling from USA and Israel: Wireless cards from USA and Israel may have incompatibilities in Spain.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).