- Great sunny Barcelona loft style garden apartment in the Poble Sec Neighborhood close to Paral.lel Avenue.
- 70 m2 (754 sq. ft.) + 60 m2 (645 sq. ft.) of terrace.
- Sleeps from 1 to 8 people.
- Three bedrooms, two with two single beds each and one with double bed.
- One bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Outdoor garden furniture.
- Air conditioning and heating system.
- Wi-fi Internet Connection.*
- Long term rental Barcelona accommodation.
- Salva - Paral.lel - Poble Sec Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout:
- A nice bright living area with one double sofa bed.
- A dining area with table and chairs for eight people.
- One up-stair bedroom with double bed.
- Another up-stair bedroom with two single beds.
- Third bedroom with two single beds and closet space.
- Closet space on the living area.
- One bathroom with shower and two washbasins.
- Open kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee and teapots, juice squeezer, and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Colour TV, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- One very large powerful air conditioning and heating unit.
- Two big umbrellas on the terrace.
- Launch chairs on the terrace.
- Two outdoor tables and chairs for eight.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Wi-fi Internet Connection available.*
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linen are not provided.
- Only one child under two years is free of charge.
- click here to see a video of Barcelona Terrace Apartment
The building is a new construction from 1995 with an independent entrance to the ground floor apartment, directly from the street.
The Poble-sec is a narrow urban zone between the Montjuïc Mountain and the Paral•lel Avenue and in fact was the first extension of Barcelona, previous to the project by Ildefons Cerdà.
The walls of Barcelona were demolished in the 1854 and the plan of “ L’Eixample” by Ildefons Cerdà was approved five years later, but it took some years to start building in the area because the Cerdà project was not well received by the upper classes of the City.
The Poble Sec nowadays is a pleasant zone, with squares and calm streets, where you can find many bars of traditional style, and also very modern bars and good restaurants and at walking distance to many of the places of interest in the Gothic Quarter, like the beautiful Romanic Church of Sant Pau del Camp, and well connected to the Montjuïc Mountain, from the Olympic Areas to the different museums and attractions You can climb with the Funicular and continue with the Cableway to the Castle of Montjuïc, or if you prefer to walk, you can go up the hill from some streets of Poble Sec or from the Plaça Espanya. Walking up to Montjuïc is recommended for its spectacular views of Barcelona.
Close to two metro lines that connects to other interesting points of the City.
Barcelona Terrace Apartment photo gallery >>>
(photos from Poble Sec Neighbourhood, El Molino
Theater, Paral.lel Avenue, Cal L'Isidre Restaurant,
Sant Pau del Camp Church and Rambla del Raval)
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late arrival fee: All arrivals after 21:00Hs will have a surcharge of 30.00 euros.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).