- Comfortable big 3 bedroom Barcelona apartment in a classic corner building of the Eixample Dret Neighbourhood, close to Plaça Catalunya and Passeig de Gracia Avenue and to many of the elegant Moderinst buildings from Antoni Gaudi, Puig i Cadafalch, Domenec i Montaner and other important architects of the period.
- Also walking distance to the Barcelona Gothic Neighbourhood and the Barcelona Ramblas.
- 100 m2 (1076 sq. ft.) on the first floor with elevator.
- Sleeps from 1 to 8 people.
- One bedroom with double bed and two bedrooms with twin beds.
- One sofa bed in the living area.
- One full bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Heating, air conditioning, TV, Hi-Fi, radio, CD player, Wi-fi Internet.*
- Long term rental Barcelona accommodation.
- Bruc - Consell de Cent - Eixample Dret Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout:
- A nice bright spacious living area with one double sofa bed.
- A comfortable dining area with table and chairs for eight people.
- One bedroom with a double bed. Closet space.
- Two nice bedrooms with twin beds.
- Complete bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, gas hob stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, juice squeezer, coffee pot, electric kettle and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Washing Machine.
- Colour TV, radio CD, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Wi-fi Internet. *
- Heating and air conditioning.
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided. Beach towels are not provided.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linen are not provided.
- Only one child under two years is free of charge.
- Non smoking apartment.
Is a classic corner building from the middle of last century on the right side of the Eixample area with elevator, located close to two main avenues of Barcelona, Paseo de Gracia and Avinguda de le Corts Catalanes.
The Eixample (Catalan for "extension", Spanish for “el Ensanche”) is a big area in Barcelona between the old city (Ciutat Vella) and what were once surrounding small towns (Sants, Gràcia, Sant Andreu etc.). Developed in the second half of 19th and early 20th centuries, some parts of the Eixample were heavily influenced by Modernist architects, as Antoni Gaudí, Domenech I Muntaner, Puig I Cadafalch and others.
Well located in the area, the building is close to Plaza de Catalunya, the Ramblas, the Central University of Barcelona and the Gothic Neighbourhood with it small streets and the old buildings, Museums, Theatres, Bars and Restaurants.
Bruc Eixample Apartment photo gallery >>>
photos from the l'Eixample Dret Neighbourhood, Corner buildings in the Eixample, Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes Avenue, Antoni Gaudi's Casa Batllo, Gran Hotel Silken Havana at Gran Via, Modernist Pharmacie Façade
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 90.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is after 14:00hs.
Check out time: Check out time is no later than 11:00Hs.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 21:00Hs and Departures before 08:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 30.00 euros (this surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).