- Comfortable accommodation in the Poble Nou Neighborhood of Barcelona.
- Nicely renovated two-bedroom apartment.
- Easy Metro connection to the Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona, CCIB.
- 2 minutes walk to the Rambla del Poble Nou.
- 60 square meters (645 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps from 1 to 3 people.
- One bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with bunk beds
- One full bathroom with bathtub.
- Fully equipped open kitchen.
- Internet connection ADSL-Wifi under request.*
- Long term Barcelona accommodation.
- Pedro IV - Pujades - Granada - Poble Nou Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout:
- A nice bright spacious living room which opens up to a covered small balcony with views over a green area.
- A comfortable dining area with table and chairs for four.
- One large bedroom with lots of closet space and one double bed.
- One bedroom with bunk beds.
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Open fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator and freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave oven, vitroceramic hobs, dishwasher, toaster, juice squeezer, coffee and tea pots, and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Colour satellite TV, Hi Fi, DVD player, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Internet connection ADSL-Wifi under request.*
- Central heating, and air conditioning in the main bedroom and all the living area.
- Washing/drying machine.
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Cot for babies upon request.
Is a well maintened construction from the first half of last century with an elevator, located in front of Llacuna Metro stop (yellow line), and four metro stops from the gothic neighbourhood.
The Poble Nou neighbourhood is one of the most changing areas in Barcelona since the Olympics.
The history of the PobleNou (New Town) goes together with the Industrial Revolution. It was during the XIX and beginnings of the XX centuries when this big area grew and became the Industrial Area of the city with big factories like small towns inside with different brig buildings and tall chimneys. The Textile Industries were the most relevant, but you could find also Metal, Chemical or Food Industries together with small artisan shops.
The big change of all this area started on the year 1986, because of the nomination of Barcelona for the Olympic Games of 1992, and the interest to build in a big area of the Poble Nou the Olympic Village. The big old factories, many of them half abandoned already or divided into smaller industries with lots of undeveloped areas gave place not only to the buildings and installations for the athletes on the Olympic Village but also big open green areas and parks and the discovery that Barcelona had a long coast with lots of different beaches, before only garbage zone, like the well known Marbella beach or the Olympic Port with lots of interesting bars and restaurants on the area.
The general improvement of the area is noticeable, the Traditional Old Poble Nou still lives around the Rambla de Poble Nou with lots of bars, restaurants and small picturesque streets. The old brig chimneys, are now surrounded with modern constructions of design office and hotel buildings, and still changing with the project of a new Technologic Area called “Plan 22@” to bring new improvements to the neighbourhood.
C67 Barcelona Apartment photo gallery >>>
(photos from the Poble Nou Neighbourhood,
Torre Agbar building, Rambla del Poble Nou,
Casino de l'Aliança del Poble Nou, Parc del
Poble Nou and Bogatell beach)
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 40.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late arrival fee: All arrivals after 21:00Hs will have a surcharge of 30.00 euros.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).