- Modern, elegant three bedroom accommodation in Barcelona for long rental in the second floor of a completely newly renovated old building with Modernist details.
- In the charming and elegant Quadrat Do’r area of the Eixample Neighborhood.
- Short walking distance to Plaça Catalunya, the Ramblas and the Gothic Neighborhood.
- 110 m2 (1184 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people.
- One bedroom with double bed, two bedrooms with two single beds each and two bathrooms.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Wide screen Plasma TV and Wi-fi Internet.*
- Central heating and Air conditioning.
- Long term rental Barcelona accommodation.
- Diputacio - Rambla de Catalunya - Eixample Neighborhood.
Description of the layout
- Charming spacious living dining area with big windows.
- One large in suite bedroom with a double bed, closet space, design bathroom with walk-in shower space, washbasin, bidet and WC with a nice independent sitting area.
- Two bedrooms with two single beds each and chest of drawers.
- Second bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, electric counter top stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee and tea pots, squeezer and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Colour satellite TV, iron and ironing board, hair dryer. Wi-fi Internet.*
- Washing Machine and tumble dryer.
- Central heating, air conditioning. Domotic System and Security sensor.
- Wooden floor.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linen are not provided.
- Parking space in the building available for booking at the price of 216.00 euros per month.
Is a classic elegant five story building with a Renaissance-style facade and interior Modernist decoration. Completely renewed and restored with new elevator and parking places.
In the middle of the Eixample neighbourhood (development of the city planned by the engineer Ildefons Cerdà and begun in the second half of the 19th century due to the necessity to extend the city when the medieval old walls were torn down) there is an area called the Quadrat d’or or Golden Square that became at the time the center of the new bourgeois, exceptional area of Modernist Architecture with most of the buildings designed and built at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century. Private elegant bourgeois residences designed by a number of different important architects of the time providing a varied cross-section of Modernist style designs with interesting details on ceramic art, stained glass windows, wrought-iron work, relief’s, mosaics, wood work and statues. Some of the most important buildings are Casa Batlló (Antoni Gaudí), Casa Lleó-Morera (Lluís Domènech i Montaner), Casa Milà (Antoni Gaudí) and Casa Ametller (Josep Puig i Cadafalch) all in the Paseo de Gracia Avenue, and close in Aragon street the Building for Publisher Simon i Montaner (Domenech i Montaner) rehabilitated in 1987 to host the headquarters of the Fundacio Antoni Tapies. Some of these important modernist buildings have organized visiting hours. Just in front of the building you can visit also the Fundacio Godia at the Garriga-Nogués house, Modernist work from architect Enric Sagnuer Vilavechia,with works of the Renaissance, Baroque and the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, like well know artist as Ramon Casas, Isidre Nonell, Joaquin Sorolla and José Gutiérrez Solana.
Actually all the area is full of art galleries, elegant shops, terraces, bars and restaurants.
Diputacion-Rambla de Catalunya Apart. photo gallery >>>
Photos from La Dreta de L'Eixample, Quadrat D'or Neighborhood, Rambla de Catalunya Boulevard, Elegant shops in Modernist buildings in Passeig de Gracia, Sculpture in Rambla de Catalunya, Classic buildings and bar terraces close to Plaça Catalunya, Monuments in Plaça Catalunya and beginning of las Ramblas.and video Scenes from Passeig de Gracia and Rambla de Catalunya Boulevards, Diputacion Street and the Diputacion-Rambla Catalunya Apartments Building.
Due to previous problems with groups of young people that have rented this apartment,
- To make a reservation for the apartment it is required that at least one of the members of the group occupying the apartment is a responsible adult over 30 years of age.
- On the arrival date in order to do the check-in and gain access to the apartment the aforementioned responsible adult over 30 years of age must be present and show their passport/proof of age to the receptionist. If at check-in none of the guests present have the required age check-in will not be possible, no one from the group can access the apartment and no refund of any kind will be made.
Booking fee: 10 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 120 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 500 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is after 14:00hs.
Check out time: Check out time is no later than 11:00Hs.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 22:00Hs and Departures before 09:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 30.00 euros (these surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).