- Very simple Barcelona bohemian style ground floor no frills, reconverted old workshop with old tall ceilings, 4 meters high, with wooden beams and vaults.
- Huge loft area with a double sofa bed and dining area with table and chairs for 4 people.
- 75 m2 (807 sq. ft.) plus 20 m2 (215 sq. ft.) of patio
- Sleeps 1 to 4 people.
- One big bedroom with double bed.
- Fully equipped open kitchen.
- Big flat screen TV, DVD.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.*
- Long term rental Barcelona accommodation.
- Salva - Elkano - Poble Sec Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout
- A nice spacious living area with a double sofa bed and a second sofa.
- A large comfortable dining area with table and chairs for four opened to the kitchen.
- One huge bedroom with lots of closet space and two single beds.
- Toilet with washbasin and a separate room with shower and washbasin.
- Open kitchen with gas hob stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and fridge with freezer.
- Big flat screen TV, DVD.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.*
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Washing machine. Folding portable clothes drying line. Hair dryer and iron.
- Big patio with covered area with table and chairs and sunny area on a second level through and outdoor build up stair.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linen are not provided.
- No air conditioning, no heating.
Is a well maintained old building from the first half of 19th century with the façade recently renewed.
The Poble-sec is a narrow urban zone between the Montjuïc Mountain and the Paral•lel avenue and in fact was the first extension of Barcelona, previous to the project by Ildefons Cerdà.
The walls of Barcelona were demolished in the 1854 and the plan of “ L’Eixample” by Ildefons Cerdà was approved five years later, but it took some years to start building in the area.
This was the origin of the Poble-sec. The lands located on the side next to the sea and the Montjuïc Mountain were not included in the plan of the Eixample and had no city-planning limitations.
The Poble Sec nowadays is a pleasant zone, with squares and calm streets, where you can find many bars of traditional style, and also very modern bars and good restaurants and at walking distance to many of the places of interest in the Gothic Quarter, like the beautiful Romanic Church of Sant Pau del Camp, and well connected to the Montjuïc Mountain, from the Olympic Areas to the different museums and attractions You can climb with the Funicular and continue with the Cableway to the Castle of Montjuïc, or if you prefer to walk, you can go up the hill from some streets of Poble Sec or from the Plaça Espanya.
Due to the proximity of The Fira de Barcelona and all the special events in the Montjuíc Mountain, the entire neighbourhood of Poble Sec has been transformed, and every time more and more Hotels, bars and restaurants appear in the area.
Green metro lines station is at walking distance from the apartment.
Loft Style apartment photo gallery >>>
(photos from the building façade, Salva and Magalhäes Streets,Poble Sec Neighbourhood Bars and terraces in the area, Plaça del Sortidor, El Molino in Paral.lel Avenue, Paral.lel Avenue)
Booking fee: 10.00 Euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 55.00 Euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200.00 Euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Check in time: Official check in time for this apartment is 15:00hs. When possible check in between 13:00hs and 21:00hs is free. Earlier check in hours, when possible, or late arrivals have a surcharge of 40.00 Euros to be paid in cash to the receptionist on arrival.
Check out time: Official check out time is no later than 11:00hs. Check out between 06:00hs and 13:00hs (when possible) is free. Late check out, when possible between 13:00hs and 19:00hs have a surcharge of 40.00 Euros to be paid in cash to the receptionist on departure.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Please note that wifi is not suitable for downloading large files or streaming.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The loft is located in a residential building, and due to problems with people partying and talking loudly outdoors, these restrictions have had to be imposed.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).
"The apartment is a nice, roomy and quiet place to stay" The patio is small but great. Service is very good, Anil is a very nice person to deal with.