- Accommodation in Barcelona in the Poble Nou Neighbourhood. Easy Tram connection to the Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona, CCIB. In front of Jean Nouvel Parc Central del Poble Nou.
- Renovated one bedroom luxury design apartment. 50 square meters (538 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps 1 or 2 people.
- One bedroom with double bed.
- One bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Plasma TV, DVD, CD player, Home Cinema.
- Internet connection ADSL-Wifi and local phone calls.*
- Central Heating and air conditioning.
- Long term Barcelona accommodation.
- Bac de Roda - Diagonal - Marroc - Provençals, Poble Nou Neighbourhood.
Very well-equipped Barcelona self catering apartment. Recently renovated, lovely apartment refurbished with design modern furniture, wooden floors, modern design bathroom and comfortable kitchen dining area, on a third floor without elevator.
Description of the layout:
- A nice bright living area with a leather sofa, glass-top center table and a comfortable office area that opens to a small sunny balcony.
- Audiovisual unit, plasma TV and satellite connection, DVD player, high quality CD player, Home cinema.
- Wooden floors.
- One bedroom with double bed, alarm clock, closet space and a small balcony.
- Modern design bathroom with a big walk-in shower space, washbasin and WC.
- Big open space with glass-top bar counter with bar stools, dining area with colourful table and chairs and an open bright orange modern kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, gas hob stove, big oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, juice squeezer and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Washing Machine.
- Land line local normal phone calls only (No mobile or cell phones nor special numbers). Wifi high speed Internet connection.*
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Pets are not allowed.
The building is a typical classic construction of the old Poble Nou neighbourhood, from the middles of last century, four stories high with no elevator, renovated façade but the staircase needs urgent improvement.
The Poble Nou neighbourhood is in constant change and improvement since the Olympic games of 1992.
The history of the Poble Nou (New Town) started with the Industrial Revolution. It was during the XIX and beginnings of the XX centuries when this big area grew and became the Industrial Area of the city with big factories like small towns inside with different brig buildings and tall chimneys. The Textile Industries were the most relevant, but also others like Metal, Chemical or Food Industries together with small artisan shops appeared in the area.
The big old factories, many of them half abandoned already or divided into smaller industries with lots of undeveloped areas gave place because of the Olympics, not only to the buildings and installations for the athletes on the Olympic Village, but also to big open green areas and parks and the discovery that Barcelona had a long coast with lots of different beaches, before only garbage zone, like the well known Marbella beach or the Olympic Port with lots of interesting bars and restaurants on the area.
Afterwards came the complete opening of the Diagonal Avenue and new projects like the Agbar tower from Jean Nouvel, the International Convention Centre and Forum building by Herzog and DeMeuron, several towers of 4 and 5 star hotels and the development of new parks like the already finished at the Diagonal Mar Area designed by Enric Miralles or the new Central Park of Pople Nou, opening on next September designed also by Jean Nouvel, close to the apartment.
The traditional old Poble Nou still lives around the Rambla de Poble Nou with lots of bars, restaurants, small picturesque streets, some old brig chimneys, and surrounded now with modern constructions of design office, hotels and apartment buildings.
The future will still bring new projects with the development of a new Technologic Area in the neighbourhood called “Plan 22@”.
Central Park Apartment photo gallery >>>
(photos from the building, the new Parc Central del Poble Nou from architect Jean Nouvel, Habitat Sky 5 stars Hotel, Diagonal Avenue,
Agbar Tower, Poble Nou Neighbourhood, Bogatell beach)
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late arrival fee: All arrivals after 21:00 PM will have a surcharge of 30.00 euros. Arrivals after 23:00 pm will have an extra charge of 50.00 Euros.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Internet information for guests travelling from USA and Israel: Wireless cards from USA and Israel may have incompatibilities in Spain.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).