- Completely renovated spacious and sunny apartment, in a building from 1902 with elevator.
- 10 minutes walking distance to Plaça Catalunya and Gothic Neighbourhood, and also 10 minutes walking distance to the Fira Barcelona in Plaça España and the Montjuic Mountain.
- Classic corner building from the Eixample Neighbourhood.
- 100 m2 (450 sq. ft.)
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms.
- Wide fully equipped kitchen.
- Heating, air conditioning, Colour TV, DVD and radio with CD. Long term rental Barcelona accommodation.
- Borrell - Gran Via - Urgell - Sant Antoni, Eixample Neighbourhood.
Spacious and sunny 100 m2 apartment, in a second floor with elevator, recently renovated and decorated with an elegant combination of modern and old style furniture.
Description of the layout:
- Big spacious clear living area with two sofas and two single sofa beds.
- Comfortable dining area opened to the living area.
- Balconies with views over the Gran Via (one of the most well known tree lined avenues of Barcelona).
- Original period hydraulic mosaic floors and solid Iroko wood floors.
- High ceilings with original mouldings from 1902.
- One large bedroom with closet space, one double bed and 14" colour TV .
- Second bedroom with a trundle bed and closet space.
- Third bedroom with double sofa-bed, closet space and writing nook.
- Two single sofa beds in the living room.
- A full bathroom with bathtub and bidet.
- A full bathroom with shower.
- Completely big equipped kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, crystal-gas stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, squeezer, coffee, and all necessary equipment for cooking, Dishwasher; Spacious table and chairs.
- Double glazing and special laminated silence glass in windows.
- Colour TV, DVD, radio with CD-MD, iron and ironing table.
- Washing machine.
- Central heating and air conditioning in some parts of the apartment.
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linen are not provided.
- Optional one parking place available, 15.00 euros per night. If you want to rent the parking with the apartment please indicate this in the coments area of the booking form.
Elegant six floor corner building from the beginnings of the 20th century with elevator. The facade has been restored recently. Located in downtown, very well communicated with different Bus lines and Metro with near by stop Urgell Station in Metro Red Line.
Located in "L'Eixample" (The Expansion) and close to the picturesque Raval zone. The perfect place to enjoy the best thing of both worlds. On one hand close to many of the modernist buildings and specially "La Pedrera", one of the most emblematic buildings of Gaudí, and forced stop for all tourist visits. And close also to the quoted and most elegant stores of the city.
On the other hand it is located close to one of the most alive zones of the city, important museums, cool stores more, and a good supply of nightlife and restaurants. Walking distance to Plaça Catalunya, the Ramblas and the Gothic Neighbourhood.
Being located in the heart of Barcelona it makes possible to be walking distance to the most interesting sites of the city.
Places near the apartment:
Mercat de Sant Antoni; Plaça Espanya, Magic Fountain, Fira Barcelona; Parc de Joan Miro, Joan Miro sculpture Dona i ocell; Plaça Universitat, Universitat de Barcelona; CCCB-Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, MACBA-Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, FAD-Foment de les Arts i del Disseny, Plaça dels Àngels.
Modernist Apartment photo gallery >>>
(photos from The building, L'Esquera de L'Eixample and
Gothic Neighbourhoods, Mercat de Sant Antoni, Parc
de Joan Miro and Dona i Ocell Sculpture, Universitat
de Barcelona on Corts Catalanes Avenue, Plaça de les
Caremelles, and Plaça de Joan Coromines and MACBA )
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 80.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 22:00Hs and Departures before 09:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 30.00 euros (this surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).