- Charming apartment in a building from mids of 20th century, completely renovated with elevator, walking distance to the plaza de Toros Monumental (Bullring), the new cultural center of Barcelona with the TNC (Catalan National Theater), L'Auditori (modern Music Complex), the still unfinished Sagrada Familia Temple and well connected with the Tram line to Barceloneta beaches, the perfect place for a holiday accommodation in Barcelona.
- Spacious living/dining area with a small balcony.
- 80 m2 (861 sq. ft.)
- Sleeps 1 to 6 people.
- Two bedrooms with double bed. One bedroom with two single bed.
- One full bathroom with bathtub with shower stall.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Dishwasher.
- Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer.
- Air conditioning, electric heaters, colour TV, Music player, DVD, Wi-Fi *.
- Prices per night from 90.00 € (for 2 people).
- Gran Via - Padilla - Monumental - Eixample/El Fort Pienc Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout
- A nice bright spacious living room with comfortable angle sofa bed which opens up to a small balcony.
- A large comfortable dining area with table and chairs for six.
- One large bedroom with lots of closet space and a double bed.
- Second bedroom with two single beds.
- Third bedroom with double bed.
- Complete bathroom with bathtub with shower stall.
- Fully equipped kitchen with large refrigerator and freezer, gas hob stove, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, juice squeezer, coffee and tea pots, electric kettle and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Wide colour TV, Music player, DVD, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.*
- Air conditioning in the living area and portable fans. Electric heaters.
- Towels and bed linens are provided.
- Cot for babies upon request.
- click here to see a video of Modernist Monumental Glories BCN Apartment
Is a classic eight-story construction from the Eixample District with elevator.
Fort Pienc is a neighborhood in the Northern limits of the Eixample district of Barcelona. Its name stems from a former military fortification which existed there until the 19th century. Even though the district had good prospects for growth due to the displacement, proposed by Ildefons Cerda architect and designer of the Eixample project, of the centrality of the city to the Plaça de les Glories area for many years the only main attractions of this neighborhood were the Arc de Triomf at the end of Passeig de Sant Joan, the Plaza de Toros Monumental in the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes and Marina Street and the historic building of the old electric company (General Catalana de Electricidad). Since the Olimpics of 1992 many important changes and improvements has suffered the area starting with the transformation of the old Estació del Nord (Train Station) into a sports complex and bus terminal and the old abandoned railway areas into the very special Parc de la Estacio del Nord and the new location of the research space and custody of the General Archive of the Aragon Crown (Arxiu de la Corona d'Aragó). Other important cultural buildings in the area are the new Music Complex L'Auditori designed by Spanish architect Rafael Moneo and the new Catalan National Theater (TNC) designed by Catalan architect Ricard Bofill. Still in project is the Complex de Cinemes-Plaça de les Arts, by architect Zaha Hadid, and the transformation of the Plaça de Les Glories and its immediate area, planned to become a park with a multitude of services including a public library, still in consideration a major underground train station (served by RENFE and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya), a public clinic, a sports centre, the museum of design Disseny Hub Barcelona designed by architect Oriol Bohigas and the new location of the Mercat dels Encants, largest and best known flea market.
The area is well served by Metro lines L1 (Red line) and L2 (Purple line), the new Tram line that connects with the beaches and various bus lines.
Monumental Glories BCN Apt photo gallery >>>
Photos form the building and the entrance door, the bullring Plaza de Toros Monumental, the work in progress Sagrada Familia temple, Marina street with the Towers of the Olimpic Port at the end, Terrace in Marina Street, L'Auditori Barcelona new music complex designed by Ricardo Moneo, the TNC (Teatre Nacional de Catalunya) new two halls theater complex designed by Ricard Bofill, Metro and new Tram lines in Meridiana Avenue, Modern still unfinished Disseny Hub Barcelona designed by Oriol Bohigas and the Agbar Tower designed by Jean Nouvel close to Les Glories shopping center.
- To make a reservation for the apartment it is required that at least one of the members of the group occupying the apartment is a responsible adult over 21 years of age.
- On the arrival date in order to do the check-in and gain access to the apartment the aforementioned responsible adult over 21 years of age must be present and show their passport/proof of age to the receptionist. If at check-in none of the guests present have the required age check-in will not be possible, no one from the group can access the apartment and no refund of any kind will be made.
|LOW season||NORMAL season|
|1 to 2 people||90.00 euros||120.00 euros|
|3 people||120.00 euros||150.00 euros|
|4 people||130.00 euros||160.00 euros|
|5 people||140.00 euros||180.00 euros|
|6 people||150.00 euros||200.00 euros|
Low Season: and November 1st to February 28th.
Normal Season: March 1st to October 31st.
In general there is a 3 nights minimum stay requirement.
During special events, fairs, congresses and holidays the apartments may have:
- a surcharge,
- a different minimum stay,
- an obligatory prepayment of 100% - (see Terms and Conditions).
|Special Events, Congresses, Fairs and Holidays:|
|All dates are subject to change|
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 45.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 300.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 80.00 euros surcharge.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals between 21:00Hs and 24:00Hs have a surcharge of 30.00 euros; Arrivals after 24:00Hs have a surcharge of 50.00 euros. These surcharges must be paid cash on arrival.
General Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is from 15:00 to 21:00Hs. If the apartment is available for check in (No previous check out on the same day) check in can be made with no charge from 9:00 to 15:00Hs.
Early Check in time: Early arrivals, if the apartment is available for check in (No previous check out on the same day) from 07:00 to 9:00Hs have a surcharge of 30.00 euros. This surcharge mut be paid cash on arrival.
Check out time: Check out time is at 11:00Hs.
Tourism Tax: From November 1st 2012 there is a new obligatory Catalonian government tourism tax of 0.72 € per person per night, not included in the total to be paid for the rental, that is applicable and must be paid in cash on arrival or if you prefer it can be taken from the refundable damages deposit on departure. This tax is paid for a minimum of one night and a maximum of seven nights. Children under the age of 17 are exempt.
Please note: Reduction of number of guests or of number of nights: These changes must be advised prior to arrival.
Once pre-payment has been made, which confirms a reservation, the reduction of the number of guests or of number of nights, will be subject to a 25.00 euros administration fee for the recalculation of pricing.
But if the number of nights or of guests is reduced between 7 days prior to the arrival and the arrival - recalculation of the price is not possible.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
THIS APARTMENT IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS OR RESPONSIBLE FAMILIES.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY PLACE!!!
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).