- Nice and spacious apartment, in the charming Gracia Neighbourhood, in the first floor of a building with a big and comfortable rooftop terrace/Solarium (open from 09:00 to 19:00 Hours), elevator and parking space.
- 75 m2 (807 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people.
- Three bedrooms and two complete bathrooms.
- Moder design fully equipped red colour open kitchen.
- Wide screen Plasma TV, DVD, Wi-fi Internet.*
- Central heating and Air conditioning.
- Long term Barcelona accommodation.
- Asturies - Verdi - Plaça del Diamant - Gracia Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout:
- A nice bright spacious living room with a sofa and a comfortable dining area with an extensible dining table and chairs for six people.
- One comfortable bedroom with double bed that can be converted into two individual beds, with lots of open clothing storage space.
- Second bedroom with two single beds and open clothing storage space.
- Third bedroom with bunk beds and open clothing storage space.
- One full bathroom with bathtub with shower fixtures, two washbasins and bidet and the second bathroom with washbasin and shower.
- Fully equipped open kitchen with large refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, electric counter top stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee and tea pots, electric kettle and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Big and comfortable common rooftop terrace/Solarium with outdoor showers, to be shared with the guests of the other apartments. Open from 09:00 to 19:00 Hours (closed winter season from November to March).
- Wide screen Plasma TV, DVD-CD player, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Land line local normal phone calls only (No mobile or cell phones nor special numbers). Wi-fi Internet.*
- Central heating and air conditioning. Video Intercom System.
- Washing machine/clothes dryer.
- Bath towels and bed linen are provided.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- Cot for babies upon request with no charge. Baby linen is not provided.
- Only one child under two years is free of charge.
- Toilet paper is provided. No soap or cleaning products are provided.
- Safe deposit box in reception.
- This is a non smoking apartment.
- Up to three parking spaces in the building available for booking at the price of 15.00 euros per space per night.
- Pets are not allowed.
It’s a newly constructed rational three-story building with elevator and rooftop terrace/solarium that gives to two semi pedestrian streets and to the charming square Plaça del Diamant with 4 apartments in the first floor and 4 apartments in the second floor and parking place.
In 1850 the Vila de Gracia was an independent town with more than 13.000 inhabitants and constantly growing thanks to its progressive industrialization with many artisans and small manufacturers. However, when the Eixample was developed in the late 19th century, Gracia ceased to be a town and become a neighbourhood in the larger metropolis. The elegant Avenue of the Passeig de Gracia in the project of Ildefons Cerdá for the Exaimple was created to join the old Vila de Gracia to the city of Barcelona. Gracia is immediately recognizable for its narrow streets, impresive contrast to the wide, modern boulevards of L’Eixample, and it feels like a whole different world. Gracia still retains the village atmosphere of bygone years but, at the same time, is one of the most popular neighbourhoods with young people. Traditional shops stand side by side with unique colourful bars and restaurants from different places of the world, design and ethnical shops and alternative clothing shops, art galleries and book stores in pedestrian and semi pedestrian streets. And very specially the different and very lively squares; the Plaça de la Vila de Gràcia or Clock square (Plaça del Rellotge), the emblematic Diamant square (Plaça del Diamant) where takes place the well-known novel of Mercè Rodoreda, the Virreina square or the concurred Sun square (Plaça de Sol) full of beautiful terrace cafes. There is also a mixture of the old traditional houses with modern rational buildings and some very interesting examples of Modernist architecture from well konwn architects Domenech i Montaner or Antoni Gaudi.
The best connection to the old centre, Plaça Catalunya, Gothic Neighbourhood and the Ramblas is with the Metro Green line from the Fontana Metro Station that it is less than 6 minutes walking distance from the apartment. Also through the Green Line there are connections with othe Metro lines for other interesting places to visit like the Sagrada Familia, or direct connection to the Montjuic Area or to start a visit to the Park Guell.
Verdi Apartments Gracia photo gallery >>>
photos from the buiding, Gracia Neighbourhood, shoping at Verdi Street, Asturies and Mayor de Gracia Streets, bars and restaurants at Diamant, Del Sol and Plaça de la Vila de Gràcia Squares
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 70.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is after 14:00hs.
Check out time: Check out time is no later than 11:00Hs.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 22:00Hs and Departures before 09:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 30.00 euros (these surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Internet information for guests travelling from USA and Israel: Wireless cards from USA and Israel may have incompatibilities in Spain.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).
All went very well. My friends liked the apartments and we could also work well in them. We also got to have fun with the local festivities of the City's patron the Virgin of Mercy "La Mercé", they also liked Barcelona a lot and everyone was very satisfied with their stay. Andrea