- Spacious and sunny apartment in the Vila de Gracia Neighborhood for short or long rental in a completely refurbished building from the beginning of the 20th century with elevator (twelve steps up from the entrance/street level) in a semi pedestrian area close to commercial Gran de Gracia Street, walking distance to many of the interesting sights of the city.
- Spacious living/dining area with a balcony.
- 46 m2 (495 sq. ft.)
- Sleeps 1 to 3 people.
- One bedroom with double bed. One bedroom with single bed. Double sofa bed in the living area.
- One full bathroom with shower stall.
- Fully equipped open kitchen.
- Central heating and air conditioning, Big flat screen colour TV.
- Clothes washer.
- Internet Connection.*
- Long term rental Barcelona accommodation
- Travessera de Gracia- Gran de Gracia, Gracia Neighbourhood.
Description of the layout
- A nice bright living area with one double sofa bed.
- A large comfortable dining area which opens to a balcony over the street.
- One bedroom with closet space and a double bed that opens to an inner patio balcony with washing machine and clothes line.
- Second bedroom with one single bed and closet space.
- Complete bathroom with shower stall.
- Well equipped open kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, vitroceramic cooktop, oven, toaster, coffee pot and all necessary equipment for cooking.
- Wooden floors in the bedrooms area . Traditional ceramic tiles in the living areas.
- Flat Screen Colour TV, iron and ironing board, hair dryer.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.*
- Central heating, air conditioning.
- Towels and bed linens are provided.
- Cot for babies upon request (baby linens are not provided).
- The apartment is self-catering, no soap, personal hygiene or cleaning products are provided.
- This is a non smoking apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- click here to see a YouTube video of Vila Gracia Barcelona 41 Flat
Is an old building 7 stories high from the beginning of the 20th century that has been completely renewed and refurbished with two apartments per floor. A new small elevator (interior measures 54x85 cm) has been installed twelve steps up from the entrance/street level.
In 1850 the Vila de Gracia was an independent town with more than 13.000 inhabitants and constantly growing thanks to its progressive industrialization with many artisans and small manufacturers. However, when the Eixample was developed in the late 19th century, Gracia ceased to be a town and become a neighbourhood in the larger metropolis. The elegant Avenue of the Passeig de Gracia in the project of Ildefons Cerdá for the Exaimple was created to join the old Vila de Gracia to the city of Barcelona.
Gracia is immediately recognizable for its narrow streets, impressive contrast to the wide, modern boulevards of L’Eixample, and it feels like a whole different world. Gracia still retains the village atmosphere of bygone years but, at the same time, is one of the most popular neighbourhoods with young people. Traditional shops stand side by side with unique colourful bars and restaurants from different places of the world, design and ethnical shops and alternative clothing shops, art galleries and book stores in pedestrian and semi pedestrian streets. And very specially the different and very lively squares; the Plaça de la Vila de Gràcia or Clock square (Plaça del Rellotge), the emblematic Diamant square (Plaça del Diamant) where takes place the well-known novel of Mercè Rodoreda, the Virreina square or the concurred Sun square (Plaça de Sol) full of beautiful terrace cafes.
There is also a mixture of the old traditional houses with modern rational buildings and some very interesting examples of Modernist architecture from well konwn architects Domenech i Montaner or Antoni Gaudi.
The best connection to the Plaça Catalunya, Gothic Neighbourhood and the Ramblas is with the Metro Green line from the Fontana station (6 minutes walk) or the Diagonal station (8 minutes walk). Also through the Green Line there are connections with other Metro lines for other interesting places to visit like the Sagrada Familia, or direct connection to the Montjuic Area or to start a visit to the Park Guell.
Vila de Gracia Barcelona Flats photo gallery >>>
photos from the building, zoom to the Clock Tower in Vila de Gracia square from the balcony, crossing street and restaurants in semi pedestrian neighborhood, Gracia Town Hall in Plaça de la Vila de Gracia, and 5 different photos from the Gran de Gracia street with its modernist buildings, trendy shops, lines of trees and glass stained glass balconies
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 70.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 200.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 80.00 euros surcharge.
Late Arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 21:00Hs and departures before 9:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 30.00 euros (these surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
General Check in time: Normal check in time in this apartment is from 14:00. If the apartment is available for check in (No previous check out on the same day) check in can be organized earlier.
Check out time: Check out time is at 11:00Hs.
*Internet Connection: The owner of the apartment offers Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).
Dear Hop, I just wanted to let you know that after the first six nights at the Vila Gracia apartment, we had very quiet nights. Perhaps I was too hasty with my complaints, but I do know what we heard and from where it was coming.
Nevertheless, we all loved Barcelona, walked miles every day and enjoyed all those wonderful things that Barcelona has to offer the tourist.The location was great and the apartment very comfortable.
I do appreciate your prompt attention to my concerns. Regards, Bernice
Dear Hop, We wanted to let you know we were very happy with the apartment we rented from you, thank you for making our stay in Barcelona comfortable and with easy access to everything.
Best regards, Patricia (USA)