- Quiet and with morning sun Barcelona apartment in elevator building of the Sant Antoni Eixample neighborhood.
- Conveniently located close to the Fira Barcelona and with different bus and metro lines close by.
- 60 square meters (540 sq. ft.).
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people.
- One bedroom with double bed. One bedroom with two beds. Double sofa bed in the living area.
- One bathroom with shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dishwasher and washing machine; colour TV and stereo CD.
- Wi-fi Internet Connection.*
- Prices per night from 97.00 € (for 2 people).
- Viladomat - Sepulveda - Sant Antoni, Eixample Neighbourhood.
Spacious and sunny Accommodation in Barcelona, two bedrooms 60 m2 flat with a nice balcony, is in a classic buiding with elevator.
Description of the layout:
- A bright comfortable living room with a double sofa bed that gives to a morning sun balcony,
- A big nice balcony that opens to a big open area in the midle of the square block, with a table and chairs for 2 people,
- One bedroom with a big double bed and lots of clothes closets,
- The second bedroom has a two beds and small closet space,
- A dining area with table and chairs,
- Fully equipped open kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, gas hob stove, oven, microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher, coffee and tea pots, and all necessary equipment for cooking,
- Bathroom with shower,
- Heating and Air conditioning in the living-dining kitchen area and in the main bedroom,
- Colour TV, stereo CD, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, washing machine,
- Wi-fi Internet Connection.*
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided,
- Double glazing and special laminated silence glass in windows.
- Cot for babies upon request. Baby linens are not provided.
- Only one child under two years is free of charge.
- Apartment is self-catering self-service. Soaps, toilet paper and other personal hygiene items are not provided.
- Smoking is only permited outside on the balcony.
Classic building from the first half of the XXth Century, in the Eixample Neighbourhood. With the original elevator with the traditional wood and glass cabin, and well taking care wall decorations on the vestibule, characteristic on buidings of the period.
In the Eixample neighbourhood (the Expansion),whose development occurred in the middle of the 19th century due to the necessity to extend the city. Barcelona had been obliged to conserve its medieval structure because of the prohibition to build outside the city walls, but with the beginning of industrialization and the great density of population the medieval walls collapsed, and the city could expand.
Well located the building is in between, on one side to the Plaza de España, the Montjuich Mountain, with its Museums, Olympic Areas, Fountain, Restaurants and places for leisure, and the Fira de Barcelona, the grounds of the Trade Fair, and on the other close to the Central Univerisity of Barcelona and the Gothic Neighbourhood with it small streets and the old buildings from the different periods, to recuperate part of the history of the City.
Viladomat-Sepulveda Apartment photo gallery >>>
photos from L'Esquerra de L'Eixample Neighbourhood, Mercat de Sant Antoni, food and plant shops, bars and terraces around the Sant Antoni Market, Modernist and Noucentist style bulidings and the Universitat de Barcelona Central building at the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes
|LOW season||NORMAL season||HIGH season|
|1 to 2 people||97.00 euros||120.00 euros||142.00 euros|
|3 & 4 people||116.00 euros||127.00 euros||148.00 euros|
|5 & 6 people||122.00 euros||145.00 euros||167.00 euros|
Low Season: November 1st to February 21st .
Normal Season: February 22nd to May 31st and September 1st to October 31st.
High Season: June 1st to August 31st .
In general there is a 3 nights minimum stay requirement.
Special discounts for weekly rentals (7 nights or more). Ask for quotation.
During special events, fairs, congresses and holidays the apartments may have:
- a surcharge,
- a different minimum stay,
- an obligatory prepayment of 100% - (see Terms and Conditions).
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 50.00 euros for apartment-cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the above rates tables.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 150.00 euros as a guarantee for the flat (this absolutely must be left in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Lost key surcharge: For every set of keys lost there is a 50.00 euros surcharge.
Late arrivals-Early Departures Surcharge: Arrivals after 21:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 20.00 euros; Arrivals after 23:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 40.00 euros; Departures before 08:00Hs have to pay a surcharge of 20.00 euros (these surcharges must be paid to the receptionist in cash).
Tourism Tax: From November 1st 2012 there is a new obligatory Catalonian government tourism tax of 0.72 € per person per night, not included in the total to be paid for the rental, that is applicable and must be paid in cash on arrival or if you prefer it can be taken from the refundable damages deposit on departure. This tax is paid for a minimum of one night and a maximum of seven nights. Children under the age of 17 are exempt.
Please note: Reduction of number of guests or of number of nights: These changes must be advised prior to arrival.
Once pre-payment has been made, which confirms a reservation, the reduction of the number of guests or of number of nights, will be subject to a 25.00 euros administration fee for the recalculation of pricing.
But if the number of nights or of guests is reduced between 7 days prior to the arrival and the arrival - recalculation of the price is not possible.
*WI FI Connection: The owner of the apartment offers WIFI Internet connection in the apartment free of charge. Any incidence or problem concerning the Internet service due to the communications company that provides it (such as connection failures, signals, router, maintenance, etc.) WILL NOT REDUCE THE TOTAL PRICE FOR THE APARTMENT.
Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona and to enjoy the stay. Clients MUST RESPECT the neighbours, as the apartment is in a residential block. No parties are allowed in the apartment, party outside. If the neighbours complain or the police is called it will result in immediate eviction without refund.
Travel Insurance: We highly recommend all our customers to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation with major forces as a cause, robbery, etc. consult your local travel society or insurance broker for more information.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this apartment is in front of the same building.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).