- Modern Yacht at the Marina Port Vell of Barcelona.
- 14,80 meters long (48,7”); 4,10 meters wide(13,6”).
- Sleeps from 1 to 6 people.
- Three staterooms.
- Two bathroom shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Two solariums.
- Marina Port Vell - Mooring Pier F - Moll de la Barceloneta.
Description of the layout:
- Three staterooms with a total of 7/8 beds. Maximum of 11 passengers + Skipper.
- Two baths with shower, one of them in suite.
- Independent complete kitchen (vitroceramic hob, microwaves and refrigerator)
- Portable barbecue.
- Hot water, air conditioning and heating.
- Bar and ice machine.
- Hall with sofas for 7 people.
- TV LCD 20” TDT and Audio Home Cinema with DVD in the hall.
- TV LCD 15" TDT in two staterooms.
- Totally carpeted and platform of teak in the outside.
- Platform of bath with hot and cold water shower, lights and stairs.
- Two solariums (prow and fly bridge)
Pilot able from fly bridge and the hall, with duplicated electronics.
- Stereo with CD in fly bridge.
- Helix of prow.
- Ample engine room. Generator ELT 220V - 13Kw.
- Potable water tank of 600 litters.
- Black water and gray water tanks.
This Motor yacht bought in 2007 is a modern design engine yacht, equipped with the latest electronic technology.
The Marin Port Vell is a compendium of the old wharf of Bosch and Alsina and the warehouses that surrounded all the port area. The activities of the Barcelona port through the years had moved further out and the old port and the wharfs were nearly abandoned and it was because of the 1992 Olympic Games that all these areas suffered a complete transformation with new piers for yachts, new areas for leisure, the Aquarium and the Maremagnum with new shops, restaurants, discothèques and movie theatres, opening all the area of the old port to the city.
For the visitor it is a nice stroll through all the Port Vell going from the Reales Atarazanas (naval museum) to the beaches of La Barceloneta.
The Marina Port Vell is closely connected to the Gothic, Barceloneta and Borne Neighbourhoods and with buses and metro lines close by to go to other parts of the city.
Delight Yacht photo gallery >>>
(photos from the Boat Sailing, the Marina Port Vell, the Columbus monument at the end of the Ramblas, Lichtenstein Sculpture at the Moll de la Fusta, The Museum of Catalunya in front of the old port and the Barceloneta Beaches)
Booking fee: 10.00 euros due to management expenses.
Cleaning service fee: There is an obligatory one-time fee of 55.00 euros for cleaning service at the end of your stay, not included in the rates.
Breakage or damage deposit: The owner asks for a deposit of 300.00 euros as a guarantee for the yach (this absolutely must be paid in cash on arrival). The amount will be returned at the end of the stay if no damage has been done.
Check-in time without sailing is in general after 15:00hs, and check-out time is at 11:00Hs. If possible we will try to accommodate to your schedule as long as there are no other sailing trip scheduled.
The Meeting Point
The meeting point for this yacht is at the Marina Port Vell.
Please remember that once in Barcelona you must call to organize the check-in (allow for approximately 30 minutes minimum).